213- Color Club in Yum Gum!

 Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Do you remember Bazooka BubbleGum or any bubblegum for that matter that you werent supposed to have that were filled with sugar but you chewed anyway? When I think of these uber sugar-y chewing gums I think of the classic bubblegum smell that drove children crazy. We had bubblegum flavored chapstick, medicin even toothpaste because kids just love the smell. Now there is even nail polish to follow in the scented footsteps.

Yum Gum is a bubblegum pink from the Wicked Sweet Color Club Collection. I totally saw this coming when I heard about this scented collection. Of course Color Club would use the bubblegum scent I was just praying that the polish would be cool.

Well the polish is certainly a bubblegum pink. It suits the scent and the name Yum Gum but I just wish it was more creative. It is very flattering on my nails and other skintones but I do have dupes of this shade.


 
Application was good. I used two thick coats and they applied well; drying time was average. It is on the thick goopy side just to warn those who own thinner- this would be a good candidate.

I feel like a little girl wearing bubblegum scented polish. In fact this would be an excellent gift for those little ladies in your life. The scent lasted for 3 days fading every day. Pretty good!

I like this color on me, the scent reminds me of being a little girl and the polish itself is fun and girly. Application was a bit thick and the color has so many dupes. Those are the pros and cons behind Yum Gum. If you love the nailpolish smell than this is a bubblegum pink that makes you want to chew gum and if you don't love the smell this is a polish you could skip on or buy with the intention on using a bit of thinner.

5 comments:

Silva April 20, 2011 at 4:51 PM  

What a great pink color!

Silence is Loud April 20, 2011 at 5:57 PM  

such a bright pink!! I dont think i coud stand the scent for 3 days, maybe just a couple hours.

Lolitadewdrop April 21, 2011 at 1:19 AM  

That is an awesome colour! I want it now. =^3^=

Miss Starshiny April 21, 2011 at 4:14 AM  

this one so girlie!!!!
http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

Anonymous,  July 24, 2012 at 12:08 AM  

what would be a dupe for this colour?

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP