214- Color Club in Raspberry Rush!

 Thursday, April 21, 2011


Well I am back home from my getaway and I miss the beautiful weather already. I got a bit of color but nothing red and nothing tan. I guess thats fine with me!


I have three more polishes to swatch from the Color Club Wicked Sweet collection. In general I am loving the colors and scents for that matter!


Raspberry Rush was the color I was most looking forward to. Its a bright neon pink that smells like raspberries! The raspberry scent is one I dont get sick of so I thought this might be my scent winner.
It is! I love the smell of raspberries on my nail and the color is just so pretty! This doesnt exactly smell like fresh raspberries its a bit artificical but I expected it. If your worried about getting a headache from the smell you wont. The intensity on these colors are not strong. They fade and although they last a while you can only smell the color when you put it up to your nose. 


The formula of Raspberry Rush was good. At first when I put it on I was dissapointed thinking it would be a thin watery polish. Its not. All you need is two thick coats to get opaque. The consistency is close to a jelly but it looks like a creme. It was easy to get the desired color. The only thing that was not easy was trying to photograph the color and I took many different pictures but none are color acurate. In fact most pictures of this polish don't show the real color its just a hard shade to capture. 
I really liked this neon berry color. The scent is delightful and the shade is girly and perfect for summer and spring. This is my favorite color so far from the collection and I still have Gimme A Grape Big Kiss and Wicked Sweet to review!


7 comments:

Miss Starshiny April 21, 2011 at 10:34 AM  

they are amazing!
http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

mrsrexy April 21, 2011 at 12:01 PM  

Oh my goodness....I need this for summer...what a perfect colour! I haven't seen these new Color Clubs in my area yet :(

Silva April 21, 2011 at 2:28 PM  

What a great, summery color!

YUMMommy April 21, 2011 at 5:16 PM  

I really like that color. I'm going to have to hunt it down here.

pearlslaceandruffles April 22, 2011 at 6:51 AM  

That is such a pretty shade of pink! xo

Anonymous,  April 22, 2011 at 7:08 AM  

I like it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP