215- Color Club Gimme A Grape Big Kiss!

 Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Friday! I have two polishes left from the Wicked Sweet Collection to review and I might post them both today! I have so many awesome reviews and post scheduled for the next couple weeks so be sure to keep checking back.


Color Club made two collection for Summer 2011. The Starry Temptress collection consisted of neon glitters and you can find all the swatches here. The Wicked Sweet collection is made up of scented neons! 

Today I will be swatching Color Club's Gimme A Grape Big Kiss a neon purple from the Wicked Sweet Collection.


This is one bright purple but its not necessarily neon. I like the shade it came out to be though so I am not complaining! 


Formula was good! I used two thick coats. Im sure you could use three thin coats as well to get the desired color. It applied well not to runny and the texture was definitely a creme. I actually love color clubs brush and find it easy to handle. 


I think its really pretty but personally the scent just makes me want to take it off. I am biased as I hate the smell of grape anything especially artificial grape smell. I don't know why but we all hate different smells and I dislike grape! So even though I like this color a lot the smell of grape turns me off.


I did however show this to a friend who liked the smell. Its not a bad smell it just smells like grape! If you like grape this pretty purple is for you.


This would be an awesome shade to add a design to. Its really pretty but would also be great for layering. 

All in All I love the color but the scent isnt for me.

4 comments:

Amy April 22, 2011 at 8:38 AM  

I like the color and I like grape Im going to buy this

Silva April 22, 2011 at 3:36 PM  

I love purple polishes! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP