216- Color Club Wicked Sweet!

 Friday, April 22, 2011

Now I think most people look forward to the namesake of every collection. So It was only appropriate to leave Wicked Sweet for the last nail polish I would swatch. I was excited to put it on! I mean what scent is Wicked Sweet, it wasn't as obvious as the other scents.

 

The only thing I did know is that the blue shade is beautiful! I think the color in the bottle is just stunning but there is even more shimmer on the nail! Wicked Sweet is an amazing blue neon shimmer. It really works. 


Application was great! Two coats is all you need which works for me. It dried pretty fast and with enough shine to go without a topcoat.


Okay the scent. Its definitely sugary and I know Nailphile pegged it as Juicy Fruit I didnt exactly get that scent. The smell isnt that strong and I almost wanted it to be more intense. It is very fruity but more of a wildberry sugar fruit its hard to describe. Whatever it is no one can deny that it smells good! 


I love this shade so much, it is up there in my favorites of the collection. The only thing is I feel like I have some other blues like this. The difference is the Color Club awesome formula and the delicious Wicked Sweet Scent! 


Just for fun I added a coat of Crackle! Lets see the results!
Its so pretty definitely a winner under Black Shatter! What do you think of this awesome shade?

4 comments:

cowbiscuits. April 22, 2011 at 7:06 PM  

nail polish that smells good? damn!

Miss Starshiny April 23, 2011 at 5:54 AM  

wow it's so nice! I love blue polishes!
Girls, don't forget to enter my giveaway:
http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-first-giveaway.html

maRyya April 23, 2011 at 7:34 AM  

love that blue
and the effect with black shatter is great

Silva April 23, 2011 at 7:46 AM  

It's such a gorgeous color! I love the shatter over it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP