217- Color Club Wicked Sweet Collection Roundup!

 Saturday, April 23, 2011

Today I am going to sum up the Wicked Sweet collection. I think Color Club did an excellent job putting together the Wicked Sweet Collection. Each color was unique, bright and fun and deliciously scented for the upcoming sunny seasons. I will definitely be sporting some of these vibrant shades on my toes and fingers under flip flops and in the sun knowing that my nails smell delightful!

Lets start from the Last Post:


Wicked Sweet was the namesake of this collection. The scent is like a blueberry sugared wildberry smell. Its very pleasurable and the color itself is wonderful. Its a pretty bright blue shimmer that although not completely unique does apply fantastically.  

Gimme A Grape Big Kiss is one bright purple but its not necessarily neon. It applied well not to runny and the texture was definitely a creme.  If you like grape this pretty purple is for you.


Raspberry Rush is a bright neon pink that smells like raspberries! The consistency is close to a jelly but it looks like a creme. It was easy to get the desired color. The only thing that was not easy was trying to photograph this color.


 Yum Gum is a bubblegum pink with a real bubblegum scent. It is very flattering on my nails and other skintones but I do have dupes of this shade. I used two thick coats and they applied well. 


I Always Get My Man-Darin is a neon orange polish with a green shimmer. Its bright but its not as orangey it is actually what I associate with mandarins. The formula was adequate on this polish. I didnt think I would like an orange on my skintone but with the green shimmer it was very doable for me! 


The Lime Starts Here is a wonderful neon lime green. The formula however is not wonderful and I needed 3-4 coats. It is a very pretty green that I would have loved if the application was better. The smell of limes was good.   


Get Your Lem-On is a bright yellow neon with green shimmer. This polish did have some formula issues. I hate thin polishes and this one is definitely thin. This polish is very sheer and I would suggest putting it over a white creme to make sure it has a good opaque base. I am going to layer this next time I wear it. If you like lemon scents and don't mind sheer polishes or if you like to layer this could be your neon yellow. 

All in All the Wicked Sweet Collection was delicious! I loved the bright neon colors and although three of the formulas were too thin for me all of the polishes dried fast and were bright. These polishes are very unique becuase of the scents they come with. Neons are cool and smelling good is cool but when you add them together you get something WICKED SWEET!


So heres the question.
Which ones do you need for the summer!
 

4 comments:

Fey (TheNailExperiment) April 23, 2011 at 11:35 AM  

WIcked Sweet is by far my favourite one!!

Stavroula @drugstoreandbargainlover April 23, 2011 at 12:06 PM  

I like all of them, except for the last 2. The first 3 are totally my colors :D x

Silva April 23, 2011 at 12:09 PM  

I love the blue one most :)

Shaundra,  April 24, 2011 at 2:47 PM  

I really like this collection

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP