220- Lifeguard Press Review of Supercute Stationary!

 Monday, April 25, 2011

I will be starting college in the fall and it just so happens that I will be attending one of the preppiest schools in the country. Think oxfords, ribbon belts, madras and Lilly Pulitzer. I am neither un-preppy nor preppy and I'm starting to pick up some items to make myself better suited for my new environment.

This extends to the stationary and little items that I will be glad to put on my desk next year. Luckily I found Lifeguard Press an adorable store that specializes in fine stationary and private labeling. The customer service at this website is just amazing. Everyone is so nice and responds so fast to the littlest question.


Lifeguard Press sells products from top stationary and gift brands like  Jonathan Adler, Susan Branch, Susan Wallace Barnes and of course my favorite Lilly Pulitzer.

Lilly Pulitzer just makes me feel girly, pretty and fun. The choice of colors, prints and fonts just scream Lilly and I have always loved the brand. So it was no surprise that I loved the items I received from Lifeguard Press.

Im going to start with my new die-cut Poodle Jonathan Adler notecards.  


I LOVE them! I have always liked poodles and have some pink and white poodle decor that remind me of french girlyness. Poodles are just fun and I cannot wait to use these next year. The die-cut is so nicely done and I love the quality of the notecards. 

I also got a Lilly Pulitzer Koozie. If you don't know what a koozie is don't feel bad I didn't recognize the name either! Basically it is a sleeve that keeps drinks cooler and adds decoration to boring drinks! I got this in the Your Flagged Print

I really like it and will use it with my ice teas and coffees in the fall. I like the little flags and the blue yellow and white color scheme. This is only $5.50 and it really adds a little style when your simply holding a drink. This is just a small little detail that would make a great little gift.

Finally I recieved an awesome square notepad created by Lilly Pulitzer. This was my favorite product by far. The little patterns make me smile and I cannot wait to use this.
I also like the lilly pen it came with. Its so girly and simple I have already started using it! Its called the Note Cube in Buy Local Patch. There is 600 little notes in the cube! That will last me awhile! I love the strawberry pattern the most on the sides and think this makes a wonderful little gift for any girly-girl. 

Ok so now you saw my three new little gifts and stationary items. I love the lilly cube, koozie and my jonathan adler poodle diecut. I will be using these and think they all make wonderful gifts.

So you have heard me boast about Lifeguard Press but I want to showcase some other items that they sell. Just click on each item to go to the product page. 

Lilly Pulitzer Personalized Notes - Animal Crackers

Jonathan Adler Thermal Mug - Multi Chevron

Lilly Pulitzer Coasters - Juice Bar

Lilly Pulitzer Personalized Small Tray - Lace by the Docks

Lilly Pulitzer Picture Frame - Stuffed Shells

I just love all the products Lifeguard Press sells. I think my favorites are the Lillys but some of the Jonathan Adler prints are just gorgeous. I cannot wait to buy a lilly agenda for next year and a calender!

8 comments:

Kristina,  April 25, 2011 at 11:28 AM  

I love Lilly Pulitzer but the poodle diecut is my fav

Marie a la Mode April 25, 2011 at 11:53 AM  

These are so cute! I love looking at stationary. Wouldn't it be neat to design things like these??

Anne,  April 25, 2011 at 2:10 PM  

I love your posts!

sprinklesoneverything April 25, 2011 at 3:16 PM  

I LOVE lilly and lifeguard press. Good luck at school in the fall!

-Emmy

www.sprinklesoneverything.wordpress.com

Irishenchantment April 25, 2011 at 4:47 PM  

i love the note block would make any desk a lot prettier :)


shel xx

Anonymous,  April 25, 2011 at 6:13 PM  

the poodle is cute!

Anna April 26, 2011 at 10:14 AM  

Super cute! I'm just curious who do you do your reviews through? I've been wanting to do some myself, but nothing has panned out yet. :/

Anonymous,  June 30, 2011 at 10:00 AM  

Hello my friends! Who are you!?

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP