221- Jody's Popcorn!

 Tuesday, April 26, 2011


Popcorn is definitely an American staple. Can you imagine going to the movies and not seeing or smelling popcorn? For me I tend to make mine at home when Im watching movies or want a snack. I love all varieties especially Kettle Corn and chocolate dipped!

 I had the pleasure of reviewing a few products from Jody's Gourmet Popcorn. The company all started around a couple; Jody and Alan and eventually became the gourmet popcorn and chocolate store it is today. Jody's Popcorn is even kosher and the products are yummy and pretty!


 The products I received were: Peanut Butter Explosion Fudge, Chocolate Drizzle, Funfetti, and Recipe 53: Caramel Corn. I ended up sharing these with friends. 
 

Lets start with the Funfetti. People loved this, especially the look. Many people couldn't believe it was actually real, "it was too pretty". The colors were bright and vivid and definitely "popped". As for the taste, they were extremely sweet, which I liked a lot. They had a really nice crunchy texture and were very filling. Colors were the best, but taste was pretty darn good too. Quote: "It was like a rainbow made of sugar IN MY MOUTH"


The Caramel Popcorn was the least favorite, but not bad by any means. I brought these in for a group dinner, and people were all over them. They were very sweet, but in a good way, and people loved the little nuts attached to them. However, the overall complaint was that they were too sticky; they were hard to get off the roof of your mouth. They complained about that, but kept eating them anyway, so I don't think it was a big deal. But yeah, I agree, it was a little too sticky otherwise, very good. 


Chocolate Drizzle OMG DELIICCCIOUSSS. I'll be honest with you, I had full intention of sharing these with others, but HOLY GOD THEY WERE SO GOOD. I pretty much horded these for myself. I've always had a sweet tooth for caramel and chocolate- one without the other just misses something- so I kinda thought these would be my favorite. Perfect amounts of chocolate on caramel- and the white chocolate drizzles were great! My absolute favorite.


The Explosion Chocolate Fudge was great but I would stick with Popcorn from Jody's. The M&Ms in the fudge colored spread and the taste was good but nothing exploded like the name. I think the fudge was tasty but not amazing.

All in All Jody's Popcorn is amazing! The Chocolate Drizzle was by far my favorite, The Funfetti was a pretty sweet treat and the Caramel Popcorn and Explosion Chocolate Fudge weren't for my tastes but both were still very good. I would absolutely recommend Jody's Popcorn to my viewers.   They can ship ANYWHERE and the packaging ensures it will always arrive fresh. You can't go wrong with Jody's Popcorn as a really fun gift for someone.

2 comments:

Laura,  April 26, 2011 at 2:11 PM  

That funfetti is so pretty and the chocolate drizzle looks yummy

Anonymous,  May 7, 2011 at 4:05 PM  

Maybe you should set up a blog just for the freebies you get. I come on here to see nail swatches, not popcorn.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP