222- China Glaze Pelican Gray!

 Wednesday, April 27, 2011

China Glaze Pelican Gray was on my wishlist for a while now. It was from China Glaze's Anchor's Away collection and I finally own it so of course Im swatching it!


Pelican Gray is a beautiful light gray lacquer that has a slight amount of shimmer but is basically a creme. Pelican Gray and Zoya Dove are very close I am told.


Formula was good I only had to use two coats- YAY! Unfortunatly I did not love the color on my hands like I had hoped. Something was a bit off for me and I couldnt pinpoint it.


What do you think of it on my hands? Granted that I know you can see the red ring around the paint since I didnt do such a good job taking off my last manicure!


I still really like the color especially because the light gray is so pretty and the barely there shimmer drives me crazy- in a good way.


Comment about what you think of this color. Do you want it? Were you lemming this collection like I was? I want to know!

9 comments:

Madita April 27, 2011 at 8:55 AM  

Pretty colour! I can see what you mean, though. It doesn't look bad per se, but something's a bit off. :/ I still think it's pretty, though! xx

Shelly April 27, 2011 at 11:59 AM  

Hey there! I am finally getting caught up from the weekend blog hop! Apparently I can only “follow” so many in a day. I am your newest follower. I am one of the hosts! Stopping by to say hi! Hope to see ya on all my blogs :) I have a giveaway going on my Fire butterfly Jewels blog! :)

http://myowngrocerygame.blogspot.com/

http://firebutterflyjewels.blogspot.com/

http://mommysmenuplanning.blogspot.com/

Anita April 27, 2011 at 3:48 PM  

I have it and really like it. It's such a nice soft gray and I just love the slight shimmer.

Cel April 28, 2011 at 8:38 AM  

I have this colour too, I love the subtle shimmer in it. It looks great on your nails :)

brittany April 28, 2011 at 10:15 PM  

you follow my tumblr blog: brittanysbeauty.tumblr.com

I am following you on my google acc linked out to both blogs. My blogger is sephoragirl.blogspot.com

I am not too impressed with china glaze after trying tronica. I wish tronica had more holo. I still think CG is very good priced considering that OPI is almost $9 with tax.

are you interested in having a guest blogger?

momto2tweens April 30, 2011 at 10:17 PM  

Different but a very cool new looking shade! I really like it!
http://moneymannersandmakeup.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  July 5, 2012 at 10:56 PM  

what does it mean to be lemming something?

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP