223- China Glaze Knotty!

 Thursday, April 28, 2011

Have you been Knotty? I have I have too many nail polishes and products to review!


Knotty is a pale shimmer neutral from China Glaze's Anchors Ahoy Collection. I was dying to get this collection and ended up with three polishes from it. I just reviewed Pelican Gray, now Knotty and maybe tomorrow Life Preserver!


Knotty is a beige lacquer with gold shimmer. Its kind of a champagne color with silver flecks.


This isnt the kind of color that is known for being opaque. I knew that it would take a large amount of coats for it to be somewhat opaque so I settled for some VNL. Its not too bad and the color is so pretty. The formula is good and I used two coats to three coats. It is very sheer.


Im not usually someone who goes for neutrals but this is a very pretty one. I actually like it a lot more than I thought I would. The best part about neutrals are they are less maintness. This polish lasted a while but even if it didnt- no one would know!


I also layered Knotty over China Glaze Moonlight a white creme. In all my pictures two are layered and two are not can you tell the difference? I loved the look when its layered.


6 comments:

Silva April 28, 2011 at 1:30 PM  

What a gorgeous color! I love it :)

Kelly,  April 29, 2011 at 8:41 AM  

I like this! Pretty neutral!

little miss southern love. April 29, 2011 at 10:49 AM  

I LOVE a good neutral and this one has just enough sparkle to be not too flashy! Love it, thanks for the recommendation.

xoxo.

Mary,  April 29, 2011 at 1:52 PM  

This one is awesome, what a nice neutral!

momto2tweens April 30, 2011 at 10:16 PM  

Oh my gosh! I love this color! I want it so badly now! What an awesome summer shade!
http://moneymannersandmakeup.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP