224- China Glaze Life Preserver!

 Friday, April 29, 2011

Today I will swatch my last polish from the Anchors Away Collection. Its Called Life Preserver and it is a medium orange creme. Its not my typical orange it is a bit coral red. Its hard to describe! I think its kind of like the color rust and orange combined into a "poppy" creme. 


The color is definitely unique to me which I love! It is a weird shade and Im not sure its what I find to be traditionally pretty. Nonetheless I think its great for the summer/spring and fall months!


Application was good I used two coats. I didnt think this had the WOW factor on me. Its pretty but not my typical shade. This is definitely unusual in my collection. I made a mess and didnt clean up before pictures- sorry!


What do you think of this shade? Which was your favorite; Knotty, Life Preserver or Pelican Gray?

7 comments:

Miss Starshiny April 29, 2011 at 7:47 AM  

This polish is one of my favourite from Anchors Away Collection. I definitely want to buy it!
http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-first-giveaway.html

Kelly,  April 29, 2011 at 8:41 AM  

I like this! What a unique color!

AnnKiins'♥ April 29, 2011 at 11:04 AM  

It's a cute color, but more suited for the Christmas season imo. ^^ ♥

carissakuo April 29, 2011 at 1:13 PM  

oh wow! i actually didn't think about buying this polish..but the more i look at it.......hrmmm

Laura,  April 29, 2011 at 1:49 PM  

It is interesting...but not my type.

Irishenchantment May 1, 2011 at 2:39 AM  

i have this colour, it comes out a lot lot brighter on my nails :)

shel xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP