225- China Glaze For Audrey

 Saturday, April 30, 2011

China Glaze For Audrey has called my name ever since I started liking nail polish. I knew that at some point this color would be mine. Well eventually I picked up the shade and realized that I never reviewed it!
 
 
 
Tiffany Blue is color which people recognize and associate with the brand. For Audrey was originally a limited edition lacquer for China Glaze in honor of Audrey Hepburn. The shade is so close to the original Tiffany Blue color but apparently it cannot be exact because Tiffany owns the shade by copyright. How extreme but I understand that when they want you to look at the color you know its TIFFANY's Blue. 
 
 
Even if you hate Audrey Hepburn, and hate all Tiffany jewerly you cannot deny that this is a beautiful color. It was inevitable that it would end up in nail polish form.
 
 
The formula is a little thick but wears excellently. It was not hard to put on and I did use some top coat. I got so many compliments on this shade and I think its perfect for the spring. This is the kind of color that goes on virtually any skin tone.
I am so glad that I own this amazing shade. It really is a beautiful color and I loved wearing it.

10 comments:

Silva April 30, 2011 at 8:48 AM  

I love the color...I really need it.

Miss Starshiny April 30, 2011 at 8:50 AM  

I absolutely love this one! It's awesome!!!
http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-first-giveaway.html

nail crazy April 30, 2011 at 9:03 AM  

really awesome colour, i love it :-D

Miss Blue April 30, 2011 at 11:07 AM  

This color looks great on you!

Katie April 30, 2011 at 11:21 AM  

LOVE this color!!

It looks great on you!

carissakuo April 30, 2011 at 2:13 PM  

i absolutely love this color and definitely looks great on you!! :)

TriGirl April 30, 2011 at 7:46 PM  

That one's pretty and the name is fabulous!

momto2tweens April 30, 2011 at 10:14 PM  

Just found your blog! I had to visit it because I have been wanting to get my pedi for the last several days and all I have on my mind is nail polish! Gorgeous color! I am not a follower!
http://moneymannersandmakeup.blogspot.

Cel May 1, 2011 at 12:31 AM  

It is a fabulous colour! A staple for every nail polish addict I think,

Irishenchantment May 1, 2011 at 2:38 AM  

this is my absolute fave colour in m stash :)

shel xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP