227- 599 Fashion Review

 Monday, May 2, 2011

Its Monday, the weekends go by so fast! Yesterday I did some errands and stoped by $5 below a store in which everything is $5 and below! Unfortunatly while 5 Below is great for knick nacks, greeting cards, posters and stationairy there is never any good clothing or accesories to buy.


I wanted a cheap store like 5 Below that carries clothing and accessories. Well I did my research and found it! 599fashion is a online website that has clothing accessories and jewerly that is all under $5.99! How awesome is that!

I picked up three things to review:
I also picked up a belt that is no longer on the site.

Because everything is priced so cheaply items go fast on 599 fashion! If you see something you like GET IT as it might be sold out fast. The website updates its inventory so fast and they are constantly getting newer items. I searched a while before making up my mind. Every time I liked something they were sold out of my size!


Lets start with my least favorite item I got; the shirt. In the picture the silky top looks really cute. It has a shape and it looked like a nice little top to wear with skinny jeans for a night out. This came in S,M,L and is 100% polyester. This was brand new when I bought it.


When I got this shirt it was folded nicely but is completely shapeless. The print is gorgeous but the hemming and seem around the neckline and sleeves look cheap. Im not sure if I selected badly but this is just not my thing.

I understand that it was $5.99 and thats amazing but I would not buy this top again.

Onto my new plaid skirt. This plaid skirt did look a little cheap in the pictures but I wanted a pink plaid skirt so I decided to try it anyway. This one also came in S,M, L and 100% cotton which I was thrilled about so I could wash it without shrinking.


I like the plaid skirt with a white shirt. It was actually made of much better quality than I thought. I am really pleased with this plaid print but I might use a different belt.


The only thing that wasn't my favorite was the visible zipper on my back. Other than that I do like this product and can say that $5.99 is a great deal for it!


 My new belt was my favorite of the items I got. It is a waist belt and the whole back of it is elastic. If features a multi belt front design and the color is a cool grey that is useful. I love waist belts and am always looking for new intricate designs to sport. Waist belts flatter me and I wear them all the time with blouses and dresses. 


I think this design would have looked too cheap it I had picked it out in the Red but I actually really like the grey I chose. I didnt own a grey waistbelt so this will be useful for me.  The quality of the belt was good and the snaps are easy to put on and take off. 

The communication was great from 599. I originally chose a different shirt and it was out of stock by the time they went to ship it. I was able to choose another shirt and all three of the products were shipped fast.

I think that the quality of the items depended on the brand. Each of these items were of different brands and Im sure most of the clothing on 599 fashions are not made by the same brand. I think its pretty hit or miss quality wise. 

All in all I enjoyed my purchases. My favorite was the belt and least favorite the top. I would recommend this online website for anyone who loves cheap clothing or for accesories. I would buy more belts from them again.
 

5 comments:

Lara,  May 2, 2011 at 8:41 AM  

That belt could be cute.

Allisandra,  May 2, 2011 at 4:45 PM  

I think they look cheap but they are cheap.

carissakuo May 2, 2011 at 7:35 PM  

thanks for letting us know about this website! so nice and cheap! :) and the clothes don't look half bad either!

Gina May 3, 2011 at 7:55 AM  

I like the plaid skirt!

Anonymous,  April 27, 2013 at 10:12 PM  

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and
I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to give something again and aid others like you helped me.

My web page: skirted swimsuit

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP