228- Love & Beauty Olive

 Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sometimes you can find the most beautiful nail polishes in the weirdest places. For instance I found a gorgeous green shimmer at Forever 21! Forever 21 has a line called Love & Beauty which is very similar to L.A. Colors but most of the shades are dupes for something else. 


Not this olive!
The only reason I know its called olive is by the tag because they do not label their bottles (its such a pain).


The application was great and only took two coats. They went on easily and dried fast. 
The color is amazing and sort of reminds me of Zoya Edyta. They are very different though its just the only other color I own like this.


I really liked this color and just wanted to share. These are found for $2.80 and for a color like olive thats a steal! If your in the mall, pick this up!

 What do you think of this killer shade?

8 comments:

Silva May 3, 2011 at 10:41 AM  

What an incredibly gorgeous green!

Miss Starshiny May 3, 2011 at 4:14 PM  

It's nice but I would prefer this colour for winter only.
http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-first-giveaway.html

Anonymous,  May 3, 2011 at 8:22 PM  

Nice site, nice and easy on the eyes and great content too.

Russo May 3, 2011 at 10:12 PM  

Oh, I enjoy coming back to your blog because I get the courage to try new colors. Olive color, here I come!

GothamPolish May 4, 2011 at 9:55 PM  

I think every Forever 21 must get different products lol because I haven't seen this color at any of the ones in NYC :) I'd like to though because it's lovely!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP