229- OPI Dress to Empress

 Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I have a huge exam today so I will keep this post short and sweet.


I recently traded with someone to get OPI's Dress to Empress. When I got it I was surprised just by the shimmer that was inside. Its gorgeous. The name is cute but could have been given to a purple or more "royal" shade.
The color is like an orange red with loads of shimmer. Application was good taking 2-3 coats per nail and drying fast. 


The only thing was that it was hard to get the right color on my camera so I tried my best and this is the most color acurate.

I like this color alot and I think its nice for the spring, its bright shimmery and attention worthy. What do you think of this OPI lacquer?

6 comments:

Carolina May 4, 2011 at 7:20 AM  

What a beautiful color!
Looks very nice on you ;)

Madita May 4, 2011 at 7:38 AM  

Gorgeous polish! Good luck on your exam today xx

nail crazy May 4, 2011 at 7:47 AM  

nice polish, i love the shimmer :-D
good luck with the exam ;-)

Silva May 4, 2011 at 11:44 AM  

It's so pretty! I love the shimmer :)

Miss Starshiny May 4, 2011 at 2:30 PM  

it's a nice red!!!!
http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-first-giveaway.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP