232- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Crinoline and Courtesan

 Saturday, May 7, 2011

Arent Allergies the worst? Especially when you don't quite know what you are allergic to! I meant to write this post earlier but I had to leave super early to take an exam. So much for sleeping in!


Today I will be continuing with the reviews of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure with Crinoline and Courtesan a pearl and pink creme. 
Crinoline is good choice of words for the title of Sally Hansen's lacquer. Its an off-white, pearl colored creme that is just elegant and fashion forward at the same time.


Formula was adequate. The actually formula wasnt goopy or thin and applied well but I just could not get this color to be even! I applied 3 coats and it still did not come out as even layers!
The color itself is really pretty. I am going to wear this a lot this summer and spring as it looks great with a little sundress!

 
Courtesan is the simple but pretty pink creme that every girl needs in their life. I simply love this color but find that almost every nail polish brand has this shade in their collection. 
Even though its not incredibly unique this is a color that you could wear anytime on your toes or hands. The application was perfect. This polish only needed 1-2 coats and no topcoat. Formula was great and I only needed one brush stroke on each nail!


Then I thought, what extra detail could I add to make this special? HIDDEN TREASURE.
If you guys don't know what hidden treasure is you need to get on it! Hidden Treasure started my love for Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicures polishes. Its a rainbow flake topcoat that just adds awesomeness to every manicure. It sold out before I could find it but a super nice blogger sent me their extra! I loooove it. 


Its hard to photograph though and Im afraid it did not come out as good as it really looks. 

Tell me your feelings on Crinoline and Courtesan. Do you have to have these shades?

7 comments:

TheNailAddict May 7, 2011 at 3:50 PM  

Love the white pearl color, since they're perfect as a base for nail art. :-) Great mani's!

Madita May 7, 2011 at 4:52 PM  

The pearl one looks really pretty. Too bad it didn't apply evenly! And obviously Hidden Treasure is super gorgeous. Wish I had that one. Thanks for the swatches! xx

carissakuo May 7, 2011 at 7:48 PM  

love the colors! the great layering!

Kimberley May 7, 2011 at 10:26 PM  

I really like Courtesan. Might just have to go out and pick up a bottle for myself :) I'm adding you to the blogs I follow and would love it if you'd check out my blog as well--

http://mommychosis.blogspot.com

Russo May 7, 2011 at 10:40 PM  

Love, love love these. Your blog is my chill-out zone, I don't have to think of anything. I can just chill and relax. Thank you.

Silva May 8, 2011 at 7:34 AM  

I love the flakies over it!

nail crazy May 8, 2011 at 8:25 AM  

i'm not big fan of pinks but crinoline looks awesome :-)
and hidden treasure :-D

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP