233- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Oxide

 Sunday, May 8, 2011

Its only 11 in the morning but I have already had a challenging day. I clicked on a random google image only to get the worst computer virus. My computer looked like it was going to explode. Luckily I had a genius computer programmer in close call and he was able to fix the problem in a little over an hour. Thank god!

So now that I am back up and running I want to wish all you mothers out there a wonderful mothers day!


 Today I have one nail polish toswatch its called Oxide and its another lacquer from the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure line of nail polishes. 



Sally Hansen came out with the Complete Salon Manicures so all you need to do is apply this one lacquer to get the same kind of manicure you get in a salon. No need for topcoat or basecoat this is an all in one. They also added the superwide brush so most of my nails are done in one or two strokes. Nice!




I really liked the idea of the salon manicures but didnt like the $8 price tag when these first came out. The thing I didnt realize was just how great the quality of these polishes are. These work out so much better for me than some lacquers from opis, essies and other premium brands. 




Oxide has a great formula and this polish applied beautifully in two coats.The color is just awesome. I like the name oxide for it. Its like a tinfoil black silver polish. Very cool!




I really love this look and dont own many colors like this shade. This is one of my favorites so far from the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure line. 


What do you think of the color?

5 comments:

LadyLuck May 8, 2011 at 11:32 AM  

Aah! Its looks better on the nails than in the bottle! I was about to buy it but wasn't sure, now i want it xD

CBBgreen May 8, 2011 at 12:41 PM  

looks great! I haven't seen these SH colors that you've reviewed this past week in the stores - are they new?

TriGirl May 8, 2011 at 3:50 PM  

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this colour!

Madita May 8, 2011 at 5:21 PM  

Love the colour! Too bad SH isn't available to me. Perhaps I'll manage to get some this summer. Thanks for the swatches! xx

Beatrice May 12, 2011 at 7:12 AM  

WOW! I need this colour in my life.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP