234- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Bewitched

 Monday, May 9, 2011

A few days ago I reviewed Anenome Of Mine a Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure creme. Well today I have yet another pretty purple to swatch!


This is the last of my new Sally Hansens to review. Its Called Bewitched and its a dark purple creme that is dark and pretty.

Application was good. This polish just wants to come out all at once so you should keep the coats thin. All you really need is two thin coats to get that salon look.  No topcoat or basecoat is needed.


The color is pretty dark, darker than it even looks in the bottle. Its really pretty and vampy. This is very much a winter polish so I dont think I will be wearing this much until it gets cold again.
I really like the shade and think its chic and the dark color is rich. I loved that all I needed was two thin coats so the application was great. Sally Hansen hit it out of the park again with this creme.

6 comments:

Silva May 9, 2011 at 12:12 PM  

What a gorgeous color! But yeah, it's more of a winter polish than a summer polish.

Liz,  May 9, 2011 at 5:04 PM  

I love this deep color!

Amy May 9, 2011 at 8:47 PM  

This is a nice color. I havent seen this in stores.

dernal May 6, 2013 at 9:56 AM  

Pia Esthetics Day Spa provides professional SPA services in Winter Park and OrlandoFL. manicure winter park

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP