235- Zoya Elke

 Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I have been participating in a lot of nail polish swaps lately. Yesterday I recieved a few lovely zoyas and I immediately put one on. The one I chose is Zoya Elke and its so pretty!


Elke is a coral pink jelly with loads of gold shimmer. Its a very interesting color. 
I was not sure if I was going to like this shade but I do, I really do! The color is just so shiny and shimmer so much. It is a perfect spring manicure shade.


Application was great. The Zoya brush felt tiny but thats only because for the last couple days I have been using the sally hansen complete manicures brush.


Zoya is quickly becoming one of my favorite nail polish brands. I went from only having one zoya to now having soo many which is great. The bottles remind me of that classic nail polish image I have in my head I have no idea why.
So basically I love my bottle of Zoya Elke. The application was great and the color is unlike anything I own and its really pretty.

3 comments:

Silva May 10, 2011 at 11:44 AM  

Great color! It looks good on you :D

nail crazy May 10, 2011 at 12:43 PM  

this colour fits you ;-)

Elizabeth May 10, 2011 at 7:24 PM  

Elke looks really pretty :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP