236- Mattese Elite Sugar Kissed Foil Collection

 Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

I love reviewing Mattese Elite Nail Polish. I have gotten a lot of good response back from my Ballet of Me collection review and any my Mattese posts so I have decided to review the Sugar Kissed Foil Collection.
Mattese Elite is a nail polish brand sold exclusively at Rickys. Rickys is "An edgy, ultra-hip "beauty shop" specializing in unique fashion accessories, cosmetics, and beauty supplies, Ricky's NYC has been a part of New York's urban chic culture for nearly two decades. From style-conscious teenagers and their suburbanite moms to Hollywood celebrities and their professional stylists, Ricky's NYC plays host to a diverse, cult-like following of clientele. "


There are six nail polishes in the Sugar Kissed Foil Collection. The names of the lacquers are Macadamia Mosaic, Strawberry Truffles, Truffle Cream, Raspberry Star, Midnight Swirl, and Golden Peeps.  Each polish is .5 oz and retails for $5.99 on their website. To see all the colors at once click here.


So instead of going on and on about the description of the collection I decided to dig into the swatches. First up Strawberry Truffles!


Strawberry Truffles is a pink foil with loads of silver glitter inside. Its a really gorgeous color that has a lot of depth. 


Application was great and this applied smooth as butter. I really how easy it is to use Mattese Elite nail polish. The handles are easy and the bottles are thin and simple to store which for someone who has too many nail polishes is a really good thing. 


I loved this shade on me. It was the one that grabbed me when I set all the polishes down. Its just too pretty.


If you have never tried Mattese Elite polishes I genuinely suggest you do. They are made with great quality and I have never had an issue applying one. 


Honestly the only problem with the gorgeous Strawberry Truffles was that it was a pain to remove because of all the glitter. Leave a comment telling me if you tried Mattese Elite and if you liked the lacquer or just comment about how pretty this shade is!
  

4 comments:

nail crazy May 11, 2011 at 8:29 AM  

gorgeous shade :-D
i've never tried this brand :-(

Silva May 11, 2011 at 2:38 PM  

Ooh, it looks so pretty and sparkly :D

Paulina May 12, 2011 at 2:32 AM  

the foils look very pretty!

Charlotte Sparkle May 15, 2011 at 10:58 AM  

Great post, love all those colours. I love sparkly polishes. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP