237- Mattese Elite Foils in Midnight Swirl

 Thursday, May 12, 2011

When I was trying to get onto Blogger this morning there were some computer problems so Im just glad it got fixed before I had to leave for the day.


As I mentioned yesterday, Ricky's came out with a new Foil collection for their Mattese Elite line. Today I will be reviewing Midnight Swirl.
Midnight Swirl is a beautiful icy blue foil lacquer. This polish has loads of silver glitter that are just waiting for the sun to hit them. Its simply gorgeous. 

 
I love the ice queen nail look. Application was great this formula could easily be applied and took only two coats.


I really liked this polish and thought the quality was great. I am always impressed with the Mattese Elite polishes. I never hear anyone talk about them but they should- they rock!


Check out the Mattese Elite Foil collection here and tell me what you think of this ice goddess shade!


3 comments:

Silva May 12, 2011 at 11:05 AM  

It's so gorgeous! I love blue!

AnnKiins'♥ May 13, 2011 at 7:33 PM  

It looks lovely but I'd rather wear this in Winter than Summer c:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP