238- Mattese Elite in Truffle Cream

 Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger has been a pain lately. I just want to log on, post my swatches and comment on my favorite blogs. Is that too much to ask? I think not!


Today I will be reviewing Mattese Elite's Truffle Cream a vanilla, cream foil from their recent Spring Foil collection. Its a really pretty unique shade that I dont own any dupes of.


Mattese Elite is the home nail polish brand of Ricky's cosmetics. Rickys is "An edgy, ultra-hip "beauty shop" specializing in unique fashion accessories, cosmetics, and beauty supplies, Ricky's NYC has been a part of New York's urban chic culture for nearly two decades. From style-conscious teenagers and their suburbanite moms to Hollywood celebrities and their professional stylists, Ricky's NYC plays host to a diverse, cult-like following of clientele. "

 
 Rickys recently came out with the Sugar Kissed Foil collection for spring and Truffle Cream is one of the collection's lacquers.


I thought the application was superb. Two coats were all the coats you needed to get the opaque color. The finish was shiny but I would recommend the use of a topcoat. Its really pretty.

I really liked this color but its not my go-to shade. Its interesting and pretty but im not sure when Im going to wear it. What I do know is that its a really pretty color with an awesome quality formula and I would suggest Mattese Elite's nail polishes to any nail polish lover who likes foils.

3 comments:

Silva May 13, 2011 at 3:06 PM  

It's very pretty! I kinda like it :D

Jesss May 13, 2011 at 3:08 PM  

Its interesting, not my type but its nice

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP