239- Mattese Elite in Macadamia Mosaic

 Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blogger is back and my post on Midnight Swirl is appearing again so thats good news! Unfortunatly all your comments on that page are gone forever which is sad because I didnt even get to read it :( I really enjoy reading your comments on my posts so I was bummed. 

Today I am reviewing Mattese Elite's Macadamia Mosaic from the Mattese Elite Sugar Kissed Foil Collection.


Macadamia Mosaic is a beautiful green frost with loads of silver glitter. Its stunning. The frost finish looks really good with this shade of green. 


The application was good. Each nail was opaque in two coats and the nail polish just seemed to flow onto the nails. No topcoat was needed for this manicure.


This is such a pretty shade but Im not quite sure why Mattese released their Foil Collection for the Spring/Summer seasons. This is almost a winter/fall shade in my opinion. 
Foil finishes are really cool but you can sometimes see the brush strokes which annoys people. I did not see the brush strokes and that does not bother me so I was happy with the look of this mani.

I have been happy with the four lacquers I got from the Collection. I will do a round-up post tomorrow or tonight. 

What do you think about this shade?

7 comments:

Rebecca Watson May 14, 2011 at 11:06 AM  

its a really pretty color! :) love it :)

Danny May 14, 2011 at 11:12 AM  

really pretty, this looks a bit like china glaze adore but a bit darker? :)

Silva May 14, 2011 at 11:16 AM  

This is a gorgeous color! Love it!

L a D y ♥ V May 14, 2011 at 3:44 PM  

I love the color!! One of my favorites :)

Antique Paperie May 20, 2011 at 12:38 AM  

OH my gosh...LOVE this shade! So Irish...I am going to look for this one..

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP