240- Mattese Elite Sugar Kissed Foil Collection Round-Up!

 Sunday, May 15, 2011

Good Morning!

For the last couple days I have been reviewing some of the lacquers from Mattese Elite's new sugar kissed foil collection. Today I am going to sum up those posts so that you can see them all together!

Lets Start with Strawberry Truffles.


Strawberry Truffles is a beautiful pink foil that is loaded with silver glitter. This was my favorite I just loved the pink foil color. 


Midnight Swirl is an icy blue frost that reminds me of winter wonderland in one polish. Its really pretty and I think this will be my next go-to winter shade. 


Truffle Cream is a bronze beige that is very unique and a gorgeous foil. I think its a shade that matches with so much and could be worn in any season.  


Macadamia Mosaic was the fourth shade I reviewed. Its a very interesting green and silver foil. 

My opinion:
All four of these lacquers gave me NO problems with application. They all applied in two coats and needed no topcoats. I think all of these lacquers are in the same collection because they are all foils with silver based glitter. In my personal opinion I think some shades would be better for winter months so I thought it was intriguing that they released them now. 

I really liked all four shades but my personal favorite is the pink Strawberry Truffles. Its just a shade that I would wear again and again. Macadamia Mosiac, Midnight Swirl, and Truffle Cream are all beautiful and I couldn't find any flaws in any of them. 

All of these shades are great and I think they were great quality. I love Mattese Elite and they definitely dont disappoint. 

You can find Mattese Elite only at Rickys. The link to this collection can be found here. All lacquers retail for $5.99

8 comments:

Cafe Fashionista May 15, 2011 at 9:40 AM  

Ooh, the Strawberry Truffles color is my favorite - gorgeous! :)

nail crazy May 15, 2011 at 9:49 AM  

i like Strawberry Truffles the best ;-D

Katie May 15, 2011 at 10:15 AM  

Love the Strawberry Truffles!!

Silva May 15, 2011 at 12:49 PM  

I love Macadamia Mosaic best :)

Vintage Vixen May 15, 2011 at 5:29 PM  

The Macadamia Mosaic is my favourite. xxx

Hope Adela Pasztor May 15, 2011 at 7:06 PM  

the purple and shimmery ice blue are my favorites! these colors are absolutely gorgeous and magical! very katy perry ET-esque! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

momto2tweens May 15, 2011 at 11:44 PM  

Oh my gosh! I love all of them! What a great post !! I have got to buy some of these!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP