241- OPI WEEK!

 Sunday, May 15, 2011

This next week will be OPI week at Toes That Twinkle! I will be reviewing some new OPI Shatter lacquers and the Pirates of the Caribbean Collection. I also will be swatching the Serena Gram Slam Mini Packs. 


So What should I start with? How About the Serena Glam Slam Pack that includes Red Shatter and Rally Pretty Pink.


When I first saw the pairing of the pink lacquer and a red shatter I thought OPI had lost it. Those would not have been the shades I picked together. 


Rally Pretty Pink is a rose pink gold shimmer. You can definitely see the gold glitter which I love. It sparkles beautifully in the light and I think its gorgeous. This is not the most unique shade but OPI did do it very nicely and it is something I am proud to have in my collection. 


With the Red Shatter topcoat this manicure is going to be my go to for valentines day. I like the red on top and think it really makes the Rally Pretty Pink pop but the red and pink is a bit much for me. I would have done a white shatter over this shade.


The red shatter topcoat is amazing though. It needs topcoat but I do like the red color OPI used. Its very red! I cant wait to pair this over a silver or a neutral. Im so pleased that OPI is making the shatter in more colors than just black. 


So to sum this post up, I love Rally Pretty Pink and Red Shatter and see why they were paired together although I probably wouldnt have. OPI did a nice job with the pink and the red shatter is awesome and will make add an edge to many manicures.

5 comments:

Carolina May 15, 2011 at 10:21 PM  

I love this combo!
Looks very nice on you.

Miss Starshiny May 16, 2011 at 3:59 AM  

I prefer the red shatter!

Cafe Fashionista May 16, 2011 at 10:20 AM  

I have both of the Serena sets, as well, and was so incredibly impressed by both of them. The colors are just perfect! :)

Silva May 16, 2011 at 11:24 AM  

They look so pretty together! I love Rally Pretty Pink.

nail crazy May 16, 2011 at 11:47 AM  

red shatter is just gorgeous, i love it :-D

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP