244- OPI Sparrow Me the Drama and Blue Shatter

 Thursday, May 19, 2011

Im sorry for taking a day off yesterday, it was not my plan but it kind of worked out that way. Nonetheless I am back today and have some more OPI swatches from the Pirates of the Carribean collection.


Sparrow Me the Drama is a clever name for starters. I really like this little word play. I also like that they paired this title with a pink polish almost hinting at girly drama. I dont know and Im sorry for the offtopic talk. 
Sparrow Me the Drama is a pink creme but not your typical bubblegum pink shade. Its a dusty medium pink that is interesting enough that I dont have any dupes but is still a plain little pink that you can wear everywhere.


The application was good. All I needed was two coats to get opaque. You do need a topcoat for this shade. 
Then I decided to add shatter. In fact I was experimenting and picked Blue Shatter over this shade. Blue shatter is a gorgeous blue shimmer in the bottle and I was dying to try it out.


I like the result but a couple of my crackles were strangely vertical. I must have not waited long enough. The polish really should be dry before applying the shatter.
The look itself with the pink and blue shatter is very unique and I love it. Its definitely not for everyone and Im curious to see what you guys think of it so please tell me!


6 comments:

white-lotusflower May 19, 2011 at 8:49 AM  

Looooovely shade!! I really like that it's a dusty pink that I'm looking for. Thanks for the swatches!
http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/

jaljen May 19, 2011 at 8:50 AM  

I like the pink but not the blue shatter. It isn't sufficiently ...shattered.

Carolina May 19, 2011 at 9:41 AM  

I love that pink and the blue shatter is super cool!!

Silva May 19, 2011 at 11:00 AM  

Sparrow me the drama is so cute :D

Cosmetics Aficionado May 19, 2011 at 11:03 AM  

I love the pink!

For some reason I just don't dig the shimmery/glittery shatters.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP