247- Stranger Tides and Silver Shatter

 Friday, May 20, 2011

This post will review the last of the six lacquers from the OPI Pirates of the Caribbean Collection, Stranger Tides. Well the official name of the collection is called Caribbean Collection- On Stranger Tides . So its only fitting that I saved Stranger Tides for last. 


Stranger Tides is a dusty green grey that is somewhere in between Mermaid Tears and Skull & Glossbones. Its murky and reminds me of the sea for sure. 


This polish is kind of a spring take on the army/khaki trendy greens we saw in the winter and fall. What a cool new shade and I doubt there is any dupes for this. 


Application like the other five was great and only needed two coats. The OPI extra wide brush is seriously awesome once you get the hang of it!


I really liked this polish and saved the Silver Shatter for it. The silver shatter goes perfectly with all of the shades in the collection but I loved it so much with Stranger Tides.
The green and silver shatter combination is just so pretty. I love this look and will definitely wear it again.


I will post swatches of the whole collection together soon and Im just dying to see how many different looks I reviewed with the shatters and shades that OPI came out with.

5 comments:

Antique Paperie May 20, 2011 at 11:39 PM  

Oh WOW - you saved the best for last! I LOVE this one the most I think. The Silver Shatter makes it ultra-cool. I love the name too - Stranger Tides for a Nail Color just Rocks!

Fey (TheNailExperiment) May 21, 2011 at 1:45 AM  

This colour looks a lot better on that I thought it did in the bottle!

Silva May 21, 2011 at 3:45 AM  

I think I may love Stranger Tides the most.

Charlotte Sparkle May 21, 2011 at 6:37 AM  

Nice colour polish. Love it with the shatter too looks great.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP