248- OPI Pirates of the Carribean Sum Up Post!

 Saturday, May 21, 2011

Its time for my favorite kind of post; sum up posts!

Lets start with the shades. 

Steady As She Rose is a beautiful lavender pink with a hint of grey. Application was wonderful and this is one of my favorite neutrals now! Its such a nice light color and It looks great for any season.

Planks A Lot is a Medium Purple creme that applies wonderfully and is a really pretty dusky pastel. Its unique and a color that I gravitate to so Im happy this is in my collection.

Sparrow Me the Drama is a dusty pink that is just unique enough where it doesnt have any dupes but its still an awesome pink creme that will look good on all skin-tones. Application was also really good on this one.

Mermaid Tears is a super unique pretty green shade that is one of the coolest colors in the collection. The application was good and this muted mint green is unlike any other shade in the nail polish world.

Skull & Glossbones is a grey with hints of green it it. Application was good and the color is unique. This shade is really pretty with a color on top of it and it had my favorite name from the collection.

Stranger Tides is the namesake of this collection and its a murky green that just reminds me of the ocean. Its a unique and pretty shade and Im glad I now own it.

Now for the SHATTERS! (Ill go backwards) These are just going to be pictures.

Stranger Tides and Silver Shatter

 Skull & Glossbones and Turquoise Shatter

Mermaid Tears and Blue Shatter

Sparrow Me the Drama and Blue Shatter

Planks A Lot and Silver Shatter

Steady As She Rose and Navy Shatter

My Final Thoughts:
I really loved this collection. Each color is unique and interesting and best of all perfect for the next spring/summer months to come. The shatters on the other hand are all calling my name and I will wear them as much as I can in the next couple months!

8 comments:

A Polished Touch May 21, 2011 at 2:10 PM  

I own Mermaid's Tears & Stranger Tides and am IN LOVE! I own nothing like them either and they are a great addition to my collection. The silver shatter over Planks A Lot is fabulous on you! :)

Antique Paperie May 21, 2011 at 2:22 PM  

What an awsome Sum Up post! I have to say though, the Stranger Tides & Silver Shatter are my favorite combo - I am going to have to get those! Can't wait to see what collection you have for us next!!

rose May 21, 2011 at 4:46 PM  

I like the navy shatter combo with teady as she rose but my favorite polish is planks a lot

Heather McWhorter May 21, 2011 at 6:23 PM  

I'm going to have to get myself one of each!!! I love this new collection. And I love Pirates. Win-Win!

Jean R. May 21, 2011 at 7:53 PM  

I really like this collection

Silence is Loud May 22, 2011 at 4:52 AM  

I think of all the polishes in this collection, i have to say Steady As She Rose is my fav and silver shatter is second.

Silva May 22, 2011 at 6:50 AM  

I really like this collection. Stranger Tides is my favorite :)

Beautyshades May 22, 2011 at 5:25 PM  

Can't wait to watch the movie. The green colours are gorgeus.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP