249- Mattese Elite Svedka

 Sunday, May 22, 2011

A couple weeks ago I reviewed Mattese Elites two collections Ballet Colors of Me and Sugar Kissed Foils. Just click the names to go to the collection swatches!


Well I did not have in my possession the lovely Svedeka when I reviewed the colors. So now that I do own Svedeka of course I need to swatch it for you! 


Svedeka is a beautiful pink creme that is perfect at any time of year. It goes with practically everything and its a shade I love to wear.


 Application was good. The first coat was super streaky and the 2nd coat evened it up. I needed a third coat on some of the nails but I thought the application was still great!


Ok I knw that this color isnt super unique but I do think its a great shade that looks good on almost every skin tone. Its appropriate for work and this will look amazing with sundresses.


You can only buy Mattese Elite Nail Polish at Rickys. Rickys is "An edgy, ultra-hip "beauty shop" specializing in unique fashion accessories, cosmetics, and beauty supplies, Ricky's NYC has been a part of New York's urban chic culture for nearly two decades. From style-conscious teenagers and their suburbanite moms to Hollywood celebrities and their professional stylists, Ricky's NYC plays host to a diverse, cult-like following of clientele." You can only buy Mattese Elite at Rickys.


What do you think of this shade? I love it but know its not incredibly unique. What it is is a pretty high quality polish that Im glad to have in my collection. 

4 comments:

Cel May 22, 2011 at 4:26 PM  

It's a very pretty pink indeed! The first thing I would do, would be load it with tons of glitter. And nail decals XD

Alex May 22, 2011 at 5:01 PM  

So pretty! What a nice simple colour

More Milestones May 22, 2011 at 8:46 PM  

Thanks for the tip.
I'm here from Follow Friday 40 & over.
I'm your newest follower.
~ Mona

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP