250- Zoya, Zoya, Zoya! (Mod Mattes)

 Monday, May 23, 2011

I hope you all enjoyed OPI week last week! I had so much fun reviewing and swatching the Pirates of the Caribbean collection for my lovely followers that I decided that this week will be Zoya Week!

 My favorite new collection for the Spring/Summer season is definitely the new Zoya Mod Matte Collection.



I have always loved matte polishes, I just have wanted brighter less dull shades and I was hoping Zoya would accomplish that.


Zoya put out three awesome mod mattes; Lolly, Phoebe, and Mitzi. Nice names! I do know a Phoebe and this polish kind of reminds me of her (fun and super obnoxious- in a good way)




Lets start with Lolly.


Lolly is a lovely pink that is almost neon. Its a medium shade and it looks great matte.




Lolly was super pigmented and as a result applied beautifully. Seriously this was the best matte application I have ever seen! The color was perfect after one coat!




Lolly is fun, simple and matte and its just a twist on the perfect summer pink. I love it. I also added a layer of topcoat to see what it would be like and I like it but I think it looses its fun.




What do you think of this shade? Are you excited about Zoya Week!


Zoyas are found on the Zoya Website and limited stores. Each polish is .5oz and retails for $8

6 comments:

The Student's Guide To Nail Polish May 23, 2011 at 7:15 AM  

Surely, the more pigment in a matte, the harder it is to apply? xx

Antique Paperie May 23, 2011 at 7:36 AM  

I am excited about this Collection! I love Matte anything - and Lolly looks like it would be great for Summer... Very cool! 5-Stars for Zoya Lolly ~

Karen @ Barefoot in Portland May 23, 2011 at 8:53 AM  

Great color! I have never used a matte on my nails. I will have to give it a try!

Thanks for joining my Finally Friday Hop...hope you van stip by again next week!

Karen @ http://barefootinportland.blogspot.com

Silva May 23, 2011 at 10:53 AM  

What a gorgeous color, it's so summery!

Fey (TheNailExperiment) May 23, 2011 at 1:14 PM  

I loooove matte polish! And no one makes them like zoya!

Miss Starshiny May 23, 2011 at 3:53 PM  

it's so matte...
http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP