251- Zoya Mod Mattes

 Monday, May 23, 2011

Its been a LONG day but Im glad to have swatches for the other two mod matte lacquers in the Mod Matte Collection.


Phoebe is a lovely blue shimmer that is just as gorgeous Matte as it is glossy. Appliction was difficult. You dont have much time to get the nails opaque and even before they dry so you really have to work fast. I wish it was a bit more even but I do like the result.
Color wise this was my favorite, the blue shimmer is just to die for pretty. I might be a bit biased because I like both shimmers and blues but this was my favorite in the collection.


I will be wearing this shade again and I wanted to see how it looked glossy. I like it both ways but think its more unique matte.
Mitzi's color originally scared me. Its halfway betwen yellow and green so It should have been a mess on my nails.


I surprisingly love this interesting color. Mitzi is the right name for this weird but cool shade. Application was good but not great. I really wished it was a bit better it was so close!


The color is very diferent and i certainly dont have anything like this. Matte its fun and cool for the summer.


Glossy it was nice but I preferred it matte. I wish it was less streaky and more even. Mattes do dry super fast it just they dont last as long as lets say cremes. I wish they were more durable!


I like all three shades from this collection but Lolly had the best application. Phoebe was my favorite color and Mitzi was the most unique. They all are fun bright mattes for the summer that I will gladly sport.
 

6 comments:

Sherri... May 23, 2011 at 8:35 PM  

Oooh la la! I LOVE the Matte Collection, I really do. I would love to try those! Pretty, Pretty! Thank you for showing us this Fabulous collection!

Kawaiiberri92 May 24, 2011 at 12:43 AM  

love love love the colors especially the blue one soooooooo pretty >u<

Anonymous,  May 24, 2011 at 2:57 PM  

I actually really like mitzi

Silva May 24, 2011 at 3:45 PM  

I think Phoebe is my favorite!

brittany May 28, 2011 at 9:30 PM  

your on my list of bloggers that I am hoping would be interested in doing the stylish blog award with. I know you have probably heard of it and am wondering if you are willing to do with me.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP