252- OPI Serena Glam Slam Pack 2!

 Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I know last week was OPI week and this week is Zoya week but I didn't have the chance to review the 2nd OPI Serena Glam Slam duo pack.


This pack has Spark De Triomphe and White Shatter. 


Spark De Triomphe is a gorgeous silver and gold glitter polish. I dont usually like this kind of glitter on my nails and rarely wear it but I fell head over heels in love with it.
Application was great for a glitter. It was very opaque but I went with three coats for complete coverage. Use a top coat.


I got so many compliments on this shade and I liked that it had both silver and gold glitter so it matches with everything. Its formal too which I like.


I wore this without the white crackle first and then added it after a day's wear. The white crackle applied well over the glitter.
I love this look but I also loved the glitter. I just wish it was Spark de Triomphe shatter over a white polish! I wanted a bit more glitter to show.


I like both polishes and like them together but I feel in this case the sum is less than the two parts. Im looking forward to experimenting with the white shatter I just might not add it to this awesome glitter.

5 comments:

Silence is Loud May 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM  

i wanted this but they were out of stock everywhere T.T the glitter is so pretty!!

Sherri... May 25, 2011 at 1:00 AM  

I would totally love this without the Shatter - that is the coolest glitter I've ever seen! I love it. Years ago my favorite was S & M from Urban Decay and they discontinued it. I mean it was so awsome. But I love Spark De Triomphe! I will look for it at my Salon, they always have tons of OPI products. xoxo

Nancy StylenDecorDeals May 25, 2011 at 8:51 AM  

Love the crackle! So fun!
Thanks for the heads up on my "trench" post! I'm going to update the post so people won't miss the reviews. Like me!!

Silva May 25, 2011 at 10:45 AM  

I love the glitter so much! I agree, a glitter shatter would have been nicer!

Olive May 25, 2011 at 4:30 PM  

this is so awesome!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP