254- Zoya Summertime (Part 2)

 Thursday, May 26, 2011

Good Morning Lovelies!

Today I will be finishing up this collection with the three other shades I did not post yesterday. The names of these lacquers are Areej, Mira and Breezi.
 
I had high hopes for these from the last batch and I can honestly said they met them. 

First up; Areej

Areej is a fuschia creme. I was thinking "Another pink? I dont need this." I was wrong. This is my favorite from the collection and its the polish that looked best on my skin. 

Application was great. You can almost get away with one coat because its so opaque. I wanted to keep Areej even so I think its good in two coats. Personally I added a third coat because I thought it gave it depth dont need it to get the look.

 This is my pink. Seriously I did not expect to like it as much as I did on my nails. I feel like every girl should have a neutral, red and pink and I would totally recommend this as your pink because now its mine! 

Mira
Mira is a grape purple with hints of blue. The creme is said to be dusty but I dont think thats how I would describe it. Mira is not obnoxiously bright nor is it dull I think its normal. Mira's shade is very nice but its not unique and I think I have a couple dupes of this color.

Application was good though and I used only two coats without a problem. I really like the zoya little brush and the cute zoya bottles. Mira is very pigmented and almost is a one coater.

I like this shade a lot on my nails and I think its a fun color. The only thing keeping me from saying I love it is the fact I probably already own it! 

Breezi

I think that Zoya's description of Breezi is accurate. They said its a soft, dusty, dirty medium cerulean blue with an opaque cream finish. I think thats about right!

Application was good but not as great as the other five lacquers in the Summertime Collection. You needed two-three coats for this shade. Its still very opaque and this color could stain your nails so a basecoat is necessary.

Zoya never makes that many blues. I don't know why but im my experience they hold back on the shade. When Zoya cranks out a new blue though- WOW! My favorite blues are from Zoya so its no surprise I think Zoya blue Breezi out of the park.

I didnt own Suzi Says Feng Shui but I hear its a dupe for this. If you didnt have that polish, like me, I think you should really try Breezi. Its fun, pretty and a great quality polish for summer.

Summed Up
I had no problems with any of the lacquers in the Summertime Collection. Every creme was easy to apply, finished glossy and they were all super pretty. My favorites would be Sooki, and Areej but I really did not dislike any of the six colors. I liked the fact Zoya made a creme collection because if there was another crackle based line I would be disappointed.

I really cannot say anything bad about these cremes except they are not terribly unique. If you dont have a dupe I would recommend these in a heartbeat for their superior quality. Zoya knows what they are doing and Zoya cremes are my favorite!

8 comments:

steph_gem May 26, 2011 at 8:50 AM  

I am so glad you posted this. I just ordered areej, to get the french twist promotion. I am so happy I did now. I cant wait to use that color. Thanks for the collection post.

nail crazy May 26, 2011 at 10:44 AM  

mira is my favourite here :-D

Silva May 26, 2011 at 10:54 AM  

I like Mira and Breezi a lot!

Fey (TheNailExperiment) May 26, 2011 at 9:45 PM  

I like Breezi a lot! And totally agree with you. I love crackle polishes but enough already!

TriGirl May 26, 2011 at 11:53 PM  

Those are really pretty. I think the pink pops the most :)

Lola B. May 27, 2011 at 12:17 PM  

They're all gorgeous on you, especially Breezi!

Anna May 27, 2011 at 4:37 PM  

Love these bright fun colors! :)

Nancy StylenDecorDeals May 28, 2011 at 8:40 AM  

I can't pick a favorite! Love the colors!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP