Beauty Supply!

 Sunday, May 22, 2011

You all should know by now that I love cosmetics. So I am always looking for a beauty supply store that has what I am looking for. (that rhymed a little!)


Loveourprices.com is a fabulous website that is a large supplier of beauty products for the US. They have so many awesome brands like Kerastase, Moroccan Oil, Loreal and more. They also have great curling irons and Hair Blow Dryers if you want equipment and not makeup/skincare.


Personally I stalk their nail care section and can always find good deals on equipment and polish. There are also my favorite Mason Pearson brushes so check them out!


So basically just check out www.loveourprices.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP