Girl ExtraOrdinaire!

 Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Sunday! I am so sore from dancing my butt of this weekend that I need to rest today. 

I am a clothing horse! I cannot stop myself from buying more and more girly and cute little items for my wardrobe. So when I discovered shopgirleo.com I was in love! Everything was feminine and girly and the clothing had cute messages.  I was given the opportunity to review a screen printed tote bag and tank top and of course I said yes!



The tank top came inside a black mesh little pouch. Talk about cute packaging! I felt like I was receiving a present it was a nice little touch. The tote bag is a great size and I love the outside pocket. I will definitely be using the bag this summer if I go to the beach for the essentials




I like the message "Girl ExtraOrdinaire because I am". Its really cute in my opinion and it just makes me smile.




Honestly the tank is made out of supersoft cotton but Im not sure when Im going to wear it. I usually dont wear tanks alone so I might pair this with a cardigan. The color is great the blue is superpretty.

2 comments:

Antique Paperie May 22, 2011 at 11:00 AM  

Seriously, I wish I were young enough to dance my butt off! LOL
I love the new products you are trying out - Girl ExtraOrdinaire is too cool - I love the bag and the Tank is adorable! What a great message they have as well - Belief, Tenacity, Patience, Inspiration and Creativity! I LOVE that! Thank you for showing us these fab new goodies!

Fey (TheNailExperiment) May 22, 2011 at 1:12 PM  

I'm just about to go to my dance class and dance my butt off too! And do some shopping afterwards hhaahhaha

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP