264- Essie Fishnet Stockings

 Monday, June 6, 2011

Good Morning! Its a beautiful summer day and I decided to try a dark red on my nails. You might be thinking dark red in the summer? How odd! I think a red is always classy and appropriate no matter the season so I chose to try out a newer addition to my polish collection; Essie Fishnet Stockings.
Fishnet stockings is a very pretty red creme that looks dark in some lights. The bottle color is much darker than the color on your nails. The best way I can describe it is to say its a dusty red with a blue undertone. Its not the classic red I can think of and is not super bright but its pretty, simple and a tad bit vampy.
Application was fine. This polish was thinner than what I usually like so I used three coats. It dried smooth and I added a topcoat.


Essie's Fishnet Stockings is a great almost duller red creme that can be worn whenever you want. It doesnt seem like its terribly unique but I had nothing like this shade. All my reds were darker or brighter this is in between.


This manicure lasted. When I took it off days later there were still no chips which I just adore.


What do you think of Essie's Fishnet Stockings.

10 comments:

Jossie Castro June 6, 2011 at 7:53 AM  

Classic and timeless, love it 

nail crazy June 6, 2011 at 9:56 AM  

i agree with Jossie Castro ;-D

Cel June 6, 2011 at 10:26 AM  

A classic colour indeed! Fabulous!

Sherri @ Antique Paperie June 6, 2011 at 11:14 AM  

Red Nail Polish is pretty! I like this one!

Anna June 6, 2011 at 1:35 PM  

Love it! Very classy and fun! :)

female models January 29, 2012 at 10:39 PM  

Nice colors! i love your nails!keep it up!thanks for sharing, regards..

Anonymous,  February 17, 2012 at 4:30 PM  

Love it! Its my all time favorite red, it reminds me of a polish a 40's movie star would wear...ala Lauren Bacall. Its great for toes too. I also love Essie Forever Yummy, another great red.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP