265- China Glaze Paper Chasing

 Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I know all colors arent appropriate for work and formal occasions but sometimes I just gravitate towards the wacky more loud colors. This was the case a couple days ago when I decided I must wear China Glaze's Paper Chasing.


Paper Chasing is a green shimmer from China Glaze's Kicks Collection. Its beautiful and obnoxious at the same time. Paper Chasing is a vibrant green that I can only describe as almost grass green. Its a medium shade with a very pretty shimmer.


Paper Chasing is the epitome of a summer/spring shade. Its fun, its noticable and it reminds you of hot days. I just wish it wasnt as sheer as it was. I used three coats to get it as opaque as I can. I hate using more than three on a polish.


I can without a doubt say this color is unique. When I wore this people noticed! Its a standout green shade and I love it.


What do you think of this shade?

11 comments:

Jossie Castro June 7, 2011 at 9:01 AM  

Makes me think of St Pattys Day and money :-D

Silva June 7, 2011 at 11:43 AM  

What a gorgeous green color!

Sherri @ Antique Paperie June 7, 2011 at 1:18 PM  

LOVE the green!!! The Fightin Irish for sure. I would def. wear that! It would match my huge Tattoo {Celtic Cross & Shamrock on my forearm, wrist to elbow}.....

D.Sadie June 7, 2011 at 3:27 PM  

I love the name of this! Lol. Very appropriate.

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

Anna June 7, 2011 at 5:21 PM  

My sister would love this!

Mimi June 7, 2011 at 9:20 PM  

i really like it! :D

p.s. come join my $100 Shopbop gift card giveaway. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Belle June 9, 2011 at 10:43 AM  

i love this colour!!!

The Bookworm June 14, 2011 at 3:59 AM  

haha, beautiful and obnoxious. I agree! But I would still wear this color. It's such a bright kelly green :)

I'm following you :D

Rachel June 14, 2011 at 7:34 AM  

Ahaha. 'Obnoxious Grass Green'. That's definitely how I think of this one. I've only worn it once, but that was in the winter--maybe I should give it another chance now that it's summer? You make it look pretty *w*

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP