266- Essie Bahama Mama

 Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a fantastic week, I know I am. The polish I am currently sporting is the polish I am going to review today. Its called Bahama Mama and its a beautiful Essie purple.


Bahama Mama is from Essie's Bahama collection of course! Its a deep plum creme. Application was ok. You need three coats to get the dark color. I did not need a topcoat. This is the kind of shade where the more coats you put on the darker it will be.


This color is a vampy take on the classic red. Its more of a plum but its still very pretty and good for any season. On the nail it looks like a jelly even though its a creme.


I like this plum wine shade. I will gladly wear it again in any season and want to know what you think!


6 comments:

Sherri @ Antique Paperie June 8, 2011 at 12:37 PM  

Ooh la la! LOVE this one, looks like a fine wine..Happy Wednesday girl!

Jossie Castro June 8, 2011 at 1:41 PM  

Exactly it does look like a jelly! Sexy color..

Melissa June 8, 2011 at 1:52 PM  

Beautiful color, I might have to add that to my wishlist.
www.shineandpolishment.blogspot.com

Anna June 8, 2011 at 5:03 PM  

Love, Love, Love this shade! :)

Silva June 8, 2011 at 5:52 PM  

This is a really pretty color!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP