268- Zoya Tallulah

 Saturday, June 11, 2011

In my opinion Zoya makes some of the best shimmers in the nail polish market. I am always impressed by the company's formulas and since I recently acquired some Zoyas in a swap I decided I would put the lacquers to the test. 


When I first got into nail polish the shades I would purchase and wear most were reds, pinks and purples. Today my collection of blues and greens almost parallel the collections of the more classic colors. 
Zoya Tallulah is a gorgeous blue from Zoya's 2009 summer collection. Its a medium blue with light blue and green shimmer. 


Application was awesome. Zoya really outdid themselves with this shade. It goes on like butter and even the messiest applier would have no trouble with this shade. All you need is two coats no topcoat and your nails look perfect.


If you like vibrant blues this shade is a must in your collection. Its bold and pretty and although its supposed to be a metallic its not really. The shimmer is very nice and the shade is super opaque.

What do you guys think of Zoya's Tallulah?

9 comments:

Jossie Castro June 11, 2011 at 10:07 AM  

Real summery, reminds me of the ocean..

Miss Blue June 11, 2011 at 12:05 PM  

It's a gorgeous blue! It looks great on you.

Silva June 11, 2011 at 2:59 PM  

I love this gorgeous shade of blue!

nail crazy June 11, 2011 at 4:41 PM  

awesome shade of blue, i love it :-D

Mimi June 11, 2011 at 6:24 PM  

that is a beautiful color! i've heard a lot of good things about zoya but i've never actually tried anything from them. maybe i should go check it out. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Cel June 11, 2011 at 7:59 PM  

It's a very pretty blue shimmer indeed! Reminds me of the sea :D

D.Sadie June 11, 2011 at 8:28 PM  

Look at that blue! It's so pretty! I love it.

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

*Check out my giveaway: http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html*

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP