271- Zoya Akyra

 Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sometimes I end up with a polish that I grab because I know that I don't own anything like it. The problem with this is that sometimes I don't particularly like the shade.


Unfortunately that is the case with Zoya Akyra. The shade is beautiful I just am not drawn to it!


Zoya Akyra is a green teal shimmer from Zoya's Utopia Collection for Winter 2007. It has a dark base color but a light shimmer and this combination makes it very unique. I had Kotori and wanted to see if it was at all similar- its not. Kotori is more blue and Akyra is more green.


You need to build Akyra up more than I would have liked but application was still fine. I needed 2-3 thin coats for each nail. This sort of color would be best in winter in my opinion and it looks good on most skintones.


Akyra is a shimmer but on the nail it doesn't look shimmery if that makes sense. I have nothing against the application or this nail polish its just not my favorite shade. I want to hear what you think though!
 

5 comments:

thenailaholic June 15, 2011 at 1:02 PM  

I think it's gorgeous. I love love love their "greens!"

Anna June 15, 2011 at 4:03 PM  

It's a very pretty color. My sister would love it! :)

Silva June 15, 2011 at 5:47 PM  

I love that shade. It's gorgeous :)

Toyomi June 15, 2011 at 5:54 PM  

I like the subtle shimmers in this polish .

Mimi June 15, 2011 at 7:15 PM  

it's a nice color! and i love the name! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP