272- Zoya Marley and OPI Navy Shatter

 Thursday, June 16, 2011

Technically its still spring and summer has not started yet. When I think of my perfect spring manicure I think of a pastel purple. Recently I found the right shade and it made my day.
Zoya Marley


Zoya Marley is from Zoya's Intimate collection. I had tried Orly's Lollipop which was just a mess on me. It made my hands look chalky so I was not looking forward to trying another lavender.
Marley was different. Its a pale purple like I said with a pearl finish. Application was amazing. This was not streaky at all and glided onto my nails in two coats. I was blown away after streaky Lollipop. 


The secret shimmer on Marley is just so pretty. I really thought it was a creme but its not. I am so happy Zoya's magic stuck again and Marley was incredibly opaque.


I realized I had not used my shatters since the Pirates Collection reviews so I took them out and chose my favorite, Navy Shatter, to use on top of Marley.


I love the combination! What a winner in my eyes. Navy shatter looks excellent over pale pinks and pale purples. I would definitely pair these two together again. 

9 comments:

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com June 16, 2011 at 7:49 AM  

Love that combination! My dd has the black shatter but I think I'd go for this navy one!

The Blonde Duck June 16, 2011 at 7:59 AM  

I like the pink glitter ones from before!

Trixie of Nailfiled June 16, 2011 at 9:55 AM  

Nice combo! I'm still waiting for the Blue shatters to be available here. This shade is a must buy!

Toyomi June 16, 2011 at 3:07 PM  

Nice color combo . I gotta use my shatter soon .

carissakuo June 16, 2011 at 6:34 PM  

love the color combo! its gorgeous! love the zoya color!!

thenailaholic June 16, 2011 at 9:43 PM  

Marley is such a gorgeous girl :)

Silva June 17, 2011 at 10:37 AM  

Such a gorgeous combination :)

Anna June 17, 2011 at 2:06 PM  

The purple is great alone....but the shatter also adds a great unique look! :)

J A C Q U E L I N E June 18, 2011 at 1:06 AM  

Love love love it...but without the crackle effect. Awesome color

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP