273- OPI Princesses Rule!

 Friday, June 17, 2011

Today is a monumental day for me. I am graduating! I have to wear a long white gown (basically a wedding dress) and it was difficult for me to decide what polish to wear. Even though this is very minor in my overall ensemble my friends and family who know about my obsession with lacquer will be taking note to whatever shade I pick.


I decided to go with OPI's Princesses Rule!. It is a very pretty feminine light pink shimmer that I feel is delicate and fun. Princesses Rule! is from OPI's Princess Charming collection. Its not a new collection and has been out for a few years but its a polish I just added to my collection.


Princesses Rule! is a gorgeous pale pink shimmer and I know on stage listening to speeches will be a bore so I figured I could just stare at how the light hits my fingertips and it will entertain me. I mean thats good logic right?


Application was better than expected but not great. This is a sheer polish and you can tell in the bottle that its not super opaque. Luckily all I needed was three coats which is fine! There still is a bit of VNL or visible nail line but I actually could care less because this polish is just amazing.


What do you think of this shade?

15 comments:

Jossie June 17, 2011 at 9:01 AM  

Looks very girlie and delicate, there are days when I dont feel like doing anything dramatic to my nails and that looks like the perfect np, I had that on my hands 3 yrs ago when Sally's put all the OPI's on clearance cause they were not going to sell them anymore, I remember that day I bought 10 np's and each was $2.00 each!! Love clearance items!!

Kiana June 17, 2011 at 10:03 AM  

ooooo I likey!! Girly, yet not too dramatic!

TriGirl June 17, 2011 at 10:38 AM  

Very pretty polish. I'd definitely wear that colour.
Also: congrats on graduating!!! I hope you have a great celebration!!

Melissa June 17, 2011 at 10:53 AM  

Love the shimmer, it is definitely a princess color.
www.shineandpolishment.blogspot.com

Anna June 17, 2011 at 2:07 PM  

Love it! So pretty! :)

Toyomi June 17, 2011 at 5:45 PM  

Too sheer for me but it is pretty on you :D

Belly Charms June 17, 2011 at 11:25 PM  

Congratulations! I bought some darker pink glitter nail polish myself today. Going to bling up my toes a little:) Have a great weekend..

Trixie of Nailfiled June 18, 2011 at 2:50 AM  

Wow, congratulations! the polish looks pretty on you. :)

Silva June 18, 2011 at 9:06 AM  

It's such a pretty, girly color!

Rachel June 18, 2011 at 12:53 PM  

Congratulations! I think that is the perfect shade for a white grad gown. Very delicate and appropriate :)

Aya June 18, 2011 at 5:34 PM  

Beautiful colour! I absolutely love it. Soft, but not boring at all!

nail crazy June 18, 2011 at 5:42 PM  

indeed a great day, congrats dear!
nice subtle mani :-D

Elementary Library June 23, 2011 at 10:56 PM  

Congrats on graduating! Love the color:)

Clare Purvis July 2, 2012 at 10:28 PM  

I've gone through 3 bottles of this! It's my absolute favorite OPI polish ever!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP