274- Zoya Zara

 Sunday, June 19, 2011

Today I will review another Zoya called Zara. Zara was part of Zoya's Flourish collection that debuted a couple years ago. Even though its not a new shade its new to me and I wanted to share!


Zara is a very pretty lavender purple with gold shimmer. I was not sure what I would think of this polish. I was expecting it to be very thin and a pain to work with. Luckily it was not and application was good! Its a tad bit sheer so even though you could get away with two coats I used three. 


 Even though Zara is clearly a shimmer polish it reminded me of a jelly like finish. Who knows why! Either way Zara captured me and I just adored this shade way more than I thought I would. 


I consider Zara my shimmer pastel purple now and Im glad I own it. I recently got Zoya Dannii and these two look very similar and I guess that Dannii is like the darker version.


What do you think of Zoya's Zara and have a wonderful fathers day!

9 comments:

Jossie June 19, 2011 at 10:50 AM  

Luv it! I do not think they have Zoya here in Puerto Rico? Although I heard that Wonder Beauty Supply will soon bring it and I cannot wait :-D

Silva June 19, 2011 at 11:24 AM  

I love the shimmer in it!

nail crazy June 19, 2011 at 11:44 AM  

nice color with shimmer - what's there not to love :-D

Toyomi June 19, 2011 at 11:46 AM  

Gorgeous subtle shimmer . Such a beautiful base coat .

Courtney June 19, 2011 at 12:32 PM  

Looks great on you!! :-)

thenailaholic June 19, 2011 at 12:46 PM  

Another perfect Zoya! Do you use their top coat or something else?

EfĂ­mera June 19, 2011 at 3:07 PM  

Hello! very beautiful your blog, I'm following, I hope you can also follow.
I did a posting of nail art.
Greetings!
Barbara.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP