275- Ulta Professionals Life's A Beach

 Monday, June 20, 2011

The cosmetics store I frequent most is Ulta. I always get their circular with coupons and I have never been dissapointed by their selection. In the last couple years Ulta put out their own line of nail lacquers only to add their higher line of professional polishes. When I started out with my nail polish obsession I gravitated towards their lower inexpensive ulta line of polishes. Many are dupes for more desirable lacquers and for a quarter of the price. The quality of the ulta polishes were still great and I was happy to widen my collection.


Today I tend to stick to other brands besides ulta's own when Im in the store but occasionally I find a professional or regular ulta polish I have to have. I found Life's A Beach in the clearance section and I knew it was coming home with me.


Life's A Beach is a very pretty pink creme lacquer. Its midtoned and vibrant and I would consider it a classy hot pink polish. I love the name and actually wore this to the beach. I got compliments and I enjoyed the bold shade.


Application was superb. The ulta professional formula rivaled that of OPIs and other salon brands. I was so pleased that you could almost get away with one coat of polish for this lacquer but I used two with a topcoat for safety.


I ended up wearing this for 5 days without one chip and for me thats success! I would definitely wear this again and I think it would be great to wear on my toes as a nice pedicure color.


What do you think about Life's A Beach?

9 comments:

Belle June 20, 2011 at 9:02 AM  

oh my what a lovely colour :D great for summer!

Miss Starshiny June 20, 2011 at 9:22 AM  

Great for summer!!!!
http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

Jossie June 20, 2011 at 10:12 AM  

Summer 100% all the way :-D

thenailaholic June 20, 2011 at 10:20 AM  

I really like it. I could see me using this a lot!

Silva June 20, 2011 at 1:04 PM  

What a great, summery color!

Toyomi June 20, 2011 at 4:33 PM  

I think I'm in love with this color ! (: It's gorgeous .

Leslie June 21, 2011 at 4:11 AM  

I gave you a blog award! :)
Check it out here: http://girlysbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/06/butterfly-award.html

thailand villas January 4, 2012 at 10:03 PM  

Many women prefer that color for a day's outing on the beach.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP