276- Finger Paints Peace Love & Color Collection!

 Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Finger Paints came out with their new Peace Love & Color Collection for this summer and I can't believe I have not shown it to you guys yet. Its a beautiful, fun collection of bright colors perfect for the hotter months.
 
Before I show you swatches here is the press release:

Im going to just jump into this collection by reviewing All You Need is Color.


All You Need is Color is a gorgeous turquoise glitter. I loved the name and reference to the Beatles. This glitter is made with blue and green glitter and the lacquer has a clear base. 


For a glitter application was not bad. I used three coats and a topcoat and the polish was opaque enough for me to stop. Its not the most opaque glitter I have ever applied but its not super thin either. 


All You Need is Color is the prettiest polish to wear in the sun and you know that in the summer its nice to wear polishes that look good outdoors. This will definitely be a polish I will sport this summer!


What do you think?
 
 

8 comments:

Aya June 21, 2011 at 10:36 AM  

Gorgeous! Where did you get it?

thenailaholic June 21, 2011 at 10:41 AM  

All You Need is Color is the only one I have. I'm so unsure about the rest. I just don't like glitters that much I guess. idk

nail crazy June 21, 2011 at 2:42 PM  

great summer color, reminds me of china glaze atlantis :-D

Mickey June 21, 2011 at 3:24 PM  

That blue is super pretty.

Silva June 21, 2011 at 4:47 PM  

It's such a gorgeous color!

Bookworm Nails June 21, 2011 at 8:50 PM  

Ooh this is gorgeous. Kind of a dark glitter. This would be nice for fall too, imo.

Anna June 22, 2011 at 11:06 AM  

Love these! Pretty and gotta love the sparkles! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP