277- Finger Paints Groovy Green and Give Pink A Chance

 Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Today I will continue reviewing the Finger Paints Peace Love & Color collection. Yesterday I swatched All You Need Is Color, a gorgeous turquoise glitter. Today I will be reviewing Groovy Green and Give Pink A Chance.

Photobucket

Groovy Green is a perfect green for spring and summer. I would consider it a grass green shimmer. The only complaint I had was that it was hard to capture this color on camera. 

Photobucket

Application was problem free. Groovy Green is on the thicker side and its very opaque and pigmented. I used two coats and got the color effortlessly. Some people had problems applying this lacquer but I did not!

Photobucket 
The shade of green is pretty unusual and although its great for summer and spring Im not sure its my favorite color. I would love to layer or konad this!

Photobucket

Give Pink A Chance is a medium to dark pink shade. It has a red undertone and has a creme finish.

Photobucket


Application was amazing. This polish applied super smooth and I used two coats. This and Groovy Green dried very fast and although I always add a topcoat you dont need one.

Photobucket



Give Pink A Chance is a bold pink that is easy to wear and would be great in every season. Its very wearable and I am glad to own it.

Photobucket



What do you think of these two shades?

10 comments:

thenailaholic June 22, 2011 at 10:50 AM  

I would have gotten Give Pink a Chance if it weren't quite so red.

Toyomi June 22, 2011 at 11:58 AM  

The green is gorgeous ! I love the shimmers

Charlotte Sparkle June 22, 2011 at 4:43 PM  

Two nice polishes, love the colours.

Mimi June 22, 2011 at 4:53 PM  

i really like give pink a chance! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Silva June 23, 2011 at 3:25 AM  

Both colors are gorgeous!

oomph. June 23, 2011 at 4:06 AM  

these colors are so vibrant! love five pink a chance!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Belle June 23, 2011 at 9:44 AM  

the green one is very unique
love it :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP