279- Mattese Elite's New Cocktail Inspired Scented Collection

 Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Friday Everyone!

I love reviewing Mattese Elite Nail Polish. I have gotten a lot of good feedback from my reviews of Mattese's last collection and all of my Mattese posts so I have decided to review the Happy Hour collection.
 
Mattese Elite is a nail polish brand sold exclusively at Rickys. Rickys is "An edgy, ultra-hip "beauty shop" specializing in unique fashion accessories, cosmetics, and beauty supplies, Ricky's NYC has been a part of New York's urban chic culture for nearly two decades. From style-conscious teenagers and their suburbanite moms to Hollywood celebrities and their professional stylists, Ricky's NYC plays host to a diverse, cult-like following of clientele. "


There are six nail polishes in the Happy Hour Collection. The names of the lacquers are Tequila Sunrise, Cosmopolitan, Shirley Temple, Apple Martini, Hypnotic and Purple Passion.  Each polish is .5 oz and retails for $5.99 on their website. The kicker is that these cocktail inspired shades are all scented!
 
 
Which one should I try first?

8 comments:

Silva June 24, 2011 at 10:57 AM  

Try the purple one first :D

nail crazy June 24, 2011 at 12:07 PM  

apple martini for me, please ;-D

Roxy June 24, 2011 at 4:52 PM  

I vote for Tequila Sunrise first, then Apple Martini, and then Shirley Temple LOL these are awesomeeeeee Good thing I live in NYC! I will be checking these out for myself :)

Jossie June 24, 2011 at 6:56 PM  

And I tagged u for an award yesterday, here:
http://pinkbeautyforyou.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-have-been-tagged-for-stylish-blogger.html

Michelle L. June 24, 2011 at 10:02 PM  

hypnotic & then apple martini =)

Anna June 25, 2011 at 2:36 PM  

tequila sunrise! :)

marox79 June 28, 2011 at 7:00 PM  

Scented polishes, omg. What brands come up with never ceases to amaze me.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP