280- Edwards Gift Duffle Review!

 Saturday, June 25, 2011

Before my obsession with nail polish I was addicted to handbags. I would save all my money for a nice new leather designer bag. Now I choose my purses carefully but my focus is on my cheaper hobby of lacquer. I still love my bags though!


I was dying of happiness when I was told I could pick out a bag from Edwards Gift! Edwards Gift offers a fantastic collection of handbags that made me squel with delight. I looked at their whole site many times before setting on this duffle bag.


Here is the description for Edwards Gift's Large Quilted Duffle Bag with Polka Dots:
This duffle bag is simple but so cute! It is a large sized duffle bag. It measures 21x12x11. It features 2 slip in pockets and one zippered pocket inside. It comes with 4 detachable polka dot accent ribbons. You can take all the ribbons off if it is too much for you. It still looks pretty. It is good for travel, sports, beach, college campus and shopping etc. This duffle bag also can make a great gift for your friends and family. She will be delighted to receive this pretty duffle bag. 
 
I wanted an overnight bag that I can carry around with style and could possibly even take on the plane as a carry-on. It needed to carry a lot, be functional and be cute and Im pretty sure I found it. Isnt she a beauty! The bag was made by the company Belvah and they added some cute details which I very much appreciate.
 
 
The bag is black quilted with polka dot ribbon handles that add flair to the quilted duffle. The bows are removable- not that I will- and are placed on both sides of the bag. There is a outside zippered pocket and the duffle itself has a zipper closure. Inside the bag has a gingham fabric lining and has a small organizer pocket. All these details make the bag useful.
Edwards Gift is a online store that uses Amazon Marketplace. Amazon is very easy to use and although Edwards Gift has its own website I prefer the storefront on Amazon.
 
 
Edwards Gift had awesome service and they shipped the bag the morning after I ordered it. It came super fast and packaged nice and neat. Can't complain. The best part is that this duffle is priced at only $35. What a bargain for this duffle. If it was vera bradley it would be closer to $100! I personally like this look better than veras and would gladly purchase a matching bag from Edwards Gift to make a set.
The bottom line is that I fell in love with my duffle bag from Edwards Gift. The pictures just don't do it justice. Its so useful and cute I want to stay overnight just to wear this bag. I know I will use this bag in the future a lot because the design is so great. The size is great for me and this bag is light and makes me feel fashionable!
 
Edwards Gift's Amazon Storefront is here and their website is here. These are my honest and true opinions and I was not paid to say any of this. I really do love this duffle!

6 comments:

thenailaholic June 25, 2011 at 10:55 AM  

That is really pretty. Useful too!

Toyomi June 25, 2011 at 11:23 AM  

This is such a cute little tote .

Anna June 25, 2011 at 2:38 PM  

This is super cute! :)

Alexa,  June 25, 2011 at 5:35 PM  

LOVE the bag!

Anonymous,  June 27, 2011 at 9:31 AM  

I checked out Edwards gifts. i like the website and might buy a tote.

ericwalter July 26, 2011 at 6:08 AM  

Nice bag with white spot in block very spacey, designer and comfort !!!



Eric
Evening Clutch bag

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP