284- OPI Gargantuan Green Grape

 Wednesday, June 29, 2011

When it comes to my nail polish somedays I want to sport classic colors and others I just want to have fun. When I was feeling like I wanted rainbows on my nails I decided on the color OPI Gargantuan Green Grape.


Gargantuan Green Grape is a pastel green creme. It is not minty looking, its a pale green that has a lot of white in it. Its the kind of color that does not look good on everyone but it looks good on me so I am happy!


Application was not amazing but not bad. I used 2-3 coats per nail to get this polish opaque. I had no problem with streaky strokes but one of my nails had small bubbles.


I think one of the reasons I like this polish is that it has a yellow undertone which I have in my skin. It just compliments me and I really loves sporting this as a spring mani!

12 comments:

Paulina June 29, 2011 at 8:12 AM  

i like this colour very much :)
it matches you.

Olivia C. June 29, 2011 at 8:34 AM  

I really want this! I've picked it up so many times at Ulta, but never end up buying it. It looks really good on you! :)

thenailaholic June 29, 2011 at 11:26 AM  

I can't believe I've never bought this! Hopefully next time I'll remember how gorgeous it is next time I go OPI shopping!

Toyomi June 29, 2011 at 11:57 AM  

I will be buying this color as soon as possible ! Gosh do I need a job .

nail crazy June 29, 2011 at 2:48 PM  

such a fresh color, i love it :-D

NailsByCourteney June 29, 2011 at 2:53 PM  

ooh very interesting. very bright and springy, but not the typical minty green. Love it!

Miss Blue June 29, 2011 at 5:59 PM  

This looks great on you!

Belle June 29, 2011 at 6:48 PM  

what a bright and springy green i love it :D

Kawaiiberri92 June 29, 2011 at 7:56 PM  

such a pretty color i love it >u<

http://jalousie.od.ua/vorota/sektsionnye-vorota January 26, 2017 at 11:48 PM  

Otworzyła salon kosmetyczny i myślę o tym gdzie kupić lampa uv activ, lampa led 48w olx i lampa led 6w semilac wymiary. Gdzie najlepiej szukać takich sprzętów? Czy możecie polecić jakąś hurtownie? Czy warto zamawiać przez Internet? Wybrałam sklep www.newfacebeauty.pl, lampa-lupa.pl/. Salon w Warszawie, zapraszam wszystkich. Rabaty dla klientów z bloga)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP