285- China Glaze Bogie

 Thursday, June 30, 2011

Im a girl who likes her bargains so whenever I go to Ulta or a cosmetics store I immediately search their sale section. On my last trip I found two china glazes on sale and with my $3.50 of $10 coupon they came out to less than $2 each. I picked up China Glaze's Bogie and Emerald Fitzgerald both from the Vintage Vixen collection.


Bogie is a very pretty metallic plum. Its a deep color that can look murky in some lights. I think the color feels vintage in the way that it is very complex and tells a story.
Application was wonderful. The polish applied like butter and I used two coats with a topcoat. 


I ended up wearing this when I was swimming and the color looks amazing in the sun. This shade has micro glitter in its base and in the light it just performs really well. 


I really like this shade but its not exactly a summer look. I ended up changing the color of my skintone to get the accurate polish color. 

7 comments:

Silva June 30, 2011 at 9:01 AM  

It's a gorgeous color :)

nail crazy June 30, 2011 at 1:35 PM  

wow! bogie is on my wish list :-)

thenailaholic June 30, 2011 at 1:58 PM  

This whole collection was amazing.

Mimi June 30, 2011 at 3:29 PM  

yeah, it's not a summer color but i love it and if i get it i would probably wear it anyway. ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Toyomi July 1, 2011 at 12:53 AM  

Oooh this is a gorgeous color . I love it !

Advance-esthetic January 3, 2017 at 5:38 PM  

Приветики! Хотелось бы открыть парикмахерскую, ищу любую полезную информацию для написания бизнес плана. Может у кого-то есть опыт в таком бизнесе? Сейчас большой выбор оборудования для парикмахерских и салонов красоты. Выбираю между компаниями Lampa-lupa.pl, Myjka-ultradzwiekowa.pl, Massage-service.com.ua, skpel Newface beauty, Магазин Спашоп .В таком количестве информации самой разобраться тяжело( Скажите где дешево купить лед лампа для ногтей?

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP