286- Finger Paints Outta Sight Orange & Peace Love and Color Recap

 Friday, July 1, 2011

"Even the best fall down sometimes," is so true and though Im not conceited enough to call myself the best I did have a bit of a mess up. You see when I reviewed the Finger Paints Peace Love & Color collection I reviewed 5 out of the 6 shades leaving out Outta Sight Orange.


So of course as soon as I realized this mistake I had to review the orange shimmer. The lacquer is so much more than just an orange glitter. It has a jelly finish and specks of more than one color that make up the shade.


Depending on the light this orange can look pink and almost looks like its a duo-chrome. To me this is a very red orange and sometimes I swear its a red. 


Polishes with glass flecks usually have worse applications but Outta Sight Orange applied wonderful but I still used 2-3 coats on each nail. I used a topcoat. 


I really like Outta Sight Orange and decided to do a little sum-up of the collection in pictures:
 Psychedelic Sunshine

Peaceful Purple

All You Need is Color

Give Pink A Chance
Groovy Green

Which shade is your favorite? If I had to only pick two from this collection I would choose Peaceful Purple and Psychedelic Sunshine. 

The Peace, Love & Color collection is available now at Sally Beauty stores and online at SallyBeauty.com. Fingerpaints nail polishes normally retail for $4.99/ea for a .5oz bottle

9 comments:

nail crazy July 1, 2011 at 9:39 AM  

peaceful purple is my favorite ;-D

Mickey July 1, 2011 at 10:25 AM  

I like All You Need is Color.
Very pretty.

thenailaholic July 1, 2011 at 11:17 AM  

All You Need is Color is still my favorite. It's the only one I got :)

Toyomi July 1, 2011 at 2:08 PM  

Give Pink A Chance is my favorite ! I love it .

NailsByCourteney July 1, 2011 at 4:45 PM  

i'm really digging all you need is color. just my type of thing!

Silva July 2, 2011 at 12:51 PM  

All You Need is Color and Peaceful Purple are definitely my favourites :)

Cel July 3, 2011 at 4:39 AM  

Such a sparkly collection!!! I agree 100% with your top two choices!

Anna July 3, 2011 at 4:04 PM  

Love all of these fun colors! :)

Spashop January 3, 2017 at 5:37 PM  

Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Electric tattoo chair and Tattoo artist chair. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic and Spa&Equipment websites.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP